Version update date: March 8, 2020
Version effective date: March 18, 2020
This User Use Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") is provided by you (hereinafter referred to as the "User") and Shenzhen Wistek Energy Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Wistek Energy") regarding the user's use of the "Wistek Energy" Related "Rights and Energy" Internet services (including, but not limited to: the Wistek Energy website www.ptalkie.com, the Wistek Energy App, etc.) and related rights and obligations. These Terms of Service are legally binding on users and "Wistek Energy". This agreement, together with all updated materials, supplementary terms, and other rules and policies of Wistek Energy, constitutes the agreement between the user and Wistek Energy.
"Wistek Energy" hereby reminds that before users register to use "Wistek Energy" service, they must read all the terms of this agreement carefully, fully understand the contents of each clause, and then click to agree, in particular, exempt or restrict "Wistek Energy" "Energy" liability clauses, restrictions on user rights, legal application and dispute resolution clauses will be identified as bold and underlined as possible. If the user fills in the information as prompted on the registration page, clicks to agree to this agreement and completes the entire registration process, or continues to use the services provided by "Wistek Energy" after "Wistek Energy" updates this agreement, it means that the user has fully read, understood and Accept the entire contents of this agreement and become a party to this agreement that is legally binding. If the user does not agree with any terms and / or modified content of this agreement, he should immediately stop the registration process or stop using the services provided by "Wistek Energy".
I. Account Registration and Use
1. The user may need to register for an account when using the "Wistek Energy" service. After the account registration is successful, the "Wistek Energy" account and corresponding account information such as username and password will be generated. The ownership of the "Wistek Energy" account belongs to "Wistek Energy". After completing the application for registration, the user obtains the right to use the "Wistek Energy" account. This right belongs only to the original applicant and is prohibited from giving, borrowing, or renting. , Transfer or sale, users should carefully and reasonably save and use their username and password.
2. When registering and using "Wistek Energy" services, users must provide "Wistek Energy" with true, accurate, complete, legal and effective information, and have the obligation to maintain and update relevant information in a timely manner. The user shall ensure that no illegal or bad information appears in the registration information such as account name, avatar and profile. If the information provided by the user violates the requirements of this paragraph, the user shall bear the corresponding liabilities and consequences caused by it, and "Wistek Energy" reserves the right to terminate the user's use of various services of "Wistek Energy" or take other processing measures.
3. As a "Wistek Energy" service provider, in order to enable users to better use the various services of "Wistek Energy" and ensure the security of user accounts, "Wistek Energy" has the right to require users to complete in accordance with Chinese laws and regulations. Verified.
4. The user shall be legally responsible for all activities and events performed under his user account. The user agrees not to use the account or password of another user under any circumstances, not to impersonate others, and not to mislead other users by using the registered account, otherwise “Wistek Energy” has the right to immediately stop providing services, take back their account and let the user Bear all legal liabilities arising therefrom. When the user suspects that someone else is using their account or password, the user agrees to immediately notify "Wistek Energy" and provide relevant identification documents and other materials in accordance with the requirements of "Wistek Energy" and agree to authorize "Wistek Energy" to take all reasonable measures to ensure The interests of users are not harmed, and it is recognized that the legal effects of these measures are attributed to the users themselves. Due to hacking or negligence of the user, the account and password are illegally used by others other than “Wistek Energy”, and “Wistek Energy” shall not bear any responsibility.
5. The user's direct or indirect use of "Wistek Energy" services and data by various means (such as RSS feeds and off-site API references, etc.) will be deemed to have accepted the entire contents of this agreement unconditionally; Disagree with any of the terms, please stop using all the services provided by Wistek Energy.
II. Service Content and User Code of Conduct
1. The specific content of the services provided by Wistek Energy is determined by Wistek Energy according to the actual situation. Wistek Energy reserves the right to change, discontinue or terminate some or all of the services at any time. Losses to users caused by business adjustments. Except as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, any function adjustments, additions or enhancements to the "Wistek Energy" services, including new products introduced, are subject to this Agreement.
2. "Wistek Energy" is a platform for information sharing, dissemination and acquisition. The information published by users through "Wistek Energy" is public information. Other third parties can obtain it through "Wistek Energy". The publication of information means that the information is public information, and any information that users do not want to be known by other third parties should not be published on Wistek Energy. In accordance with the relevant laws and regulations, if other third parties need to obtain the user’s consent to obtain the information published by the user, the third party and the user should resolve it by themselves. The third party ’s behavior has nothing to do with “Wistek Energy”, and the user and the third party Any cooperation shall not violate this agreement.
3. The user promises not to use “Wistek Energy” in any way to directly or indirectly engage in violations of Chinese laws and social morality, and “Wistek Energy” has the right to delete the content that violates the above commitments. Any content transmitted or posted by users when using the "Wistek Energy" service only indicates their personal views and positions, does not reflect or represent, and shall not be considered to reflect or represent the "Wistek Energy" views, positions or Policy; as the publisher of the content, the user shall be responsible and fully responsible for the content posted. "Wistek Energy" does not guarantee the correctness and completeness of the content transmitted and published by users. In addition to the obligations provided by laws and regulations, "Wistek Energy" does not assume any other responsibility.
4. During the use of the "Wistek Energy" service, users shall not upload, copy, publish, disseminate or reprint the following content:
(1) Opposing the basic principles established by the Constitution;
(2) Endangering national security, leaking state secrets, subverting state power, and undermining national unity;
(3) Damage to national honor and interests;
(4) Incite ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination, and undermine ethnic unity;
(5) Those who undermine the country's religious policies and promote cults and feudal superstitions;
(6) Spreading rumors, disrupting social order, and disrupting social stability;
(7) Disseminate obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, homicide, terror or instigate crimes;
(8) Insulting or slandering others and infringing on their legal rights and interests;
(9) Information containing other contents prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
5. User activity participation related rules
Users participating in specific user activities organized by Wistek Energy shall abide by the user activity instructions and other relevant rules corresponding to specific activities. If the user violates the relevant rules, "Wistek Energy" has the right to disqualify the user from receiving prizes. In the event of a force majeure event, Wistek Energy has the right to cancel the event.
Other “Wistek Energy” related rules issued, modified or improved from time to time.
The above rules are an important part of this agreement. If the content of each specific rule conflicts with this agreement, or if this agreement does not explicitly stipulate, the content of each rule shall prevail.
III. Intellectual property
1. The content (including but not limited to public test reports, original articles and comments, etc.) published by the user on "Wistek Energy" belongs to the user or other legal intellectual property rights.
2. The user promises that all the content (including but not limited to: text, pictures, audiovisual materials, etc.) posted on Wistek Energy is original by the user or has obtained the prior written permission of the relevant right holder, and there are no defects in rights. Or burden. If a third party raises an objection regarding intellectual property rights, "Wistek Energy" has the right to take measures to delete, block, or disconnect the relevant content according to the requirements of relevant laws and regulations and the actual situation, and has the right to hold the user legally liable. ; The user shall be responsible for compensation if it causes losses to "Wistek Energy" or any third party.
3. The user agrees to grant "Wistek Energy" all the contents (including the content that has been published and may be released in the future) to "Wistek Energy" which is free, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and available worldwide. Sublicensed licenses to use, copy, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, disseminate, perform and display such content (in whole or in part), and / or incorporate this content into current Other forms of works, readings, periodicals, reports or technologies that are known or developed in the future; meanwhile, "Wistek Energy" has the right to use or authorize the above content on third-party websites that cooperate with "Wistek Energy" And other third-party websites. "Wistek Energy" does not need to obtain the user's prior consent when using the content published by the user in accordance with this paragraph. At the same time, the user agrees that, in addition to the gold coins and other rewards that may be explicitly provided to users on the "Wistek Energy" platform page, "Wistek Energy" will no longer pay any other fees or material rewards to users who post content.
4. The user agrees that when using the content posted by the user, "Wistek Energy" has the right to modify the title of the article and delete or modify the text of some contents without affecting the overall meaning of the original text. Except as otherwise provided by other rules. "Wistek Energy" guarantees that any editing or modification will not intentionally distort or alter the original intention expressed by the user, or willfully use any content that may cause infringement. The modified content according to this provision still represents the user's point of view, and "Wistek Energy" does not assume any legal and economic disputes for the revised article and content. If the user finds that the content edited and modified by "Wistek Energy" is contrary to the original intention of the user or may cause any infringement disputes, the user can promptly notify "Wistek Energy" in an effective manner, and "Wistek Energy" will take appropriate action Measures.
5. Commercial logos, layouts, typographic methods, text, pictures, graphics, audio, video, related data and other resources and resources used in the services provided by "Wistek Energy", such as copyright, trademark rights, patent rights, trade secrets, etc. Intellectual property rights are owned by "Wistek Energy" or a third party designated by "Wistek Energy" and are protected by laws and regulations and corresponding international treaties, except for the rights that the relevant rights holders should enjoy in accordance with the law.
6. Except as otherwise required by laws and regulations, no unit or individual may illegally reproduce, reproduce, quote, link, grab, and counteract in whole or in part in any form without the permission of Wistek Energy or related rights holders. To engineering, decompiling, disassembling, or otherwise using any informational content such as text, pictures, graphics, audio, and / or video materials contained in the services provided by "Vitai Energy"; otherwise, "Vitai Energy" or Relevant right holders have the right to pursue their legal responsibilities. "Wistek Energy" will not compensate the user or any third party for the delay, inaccuracy, error and omission caused by or in the process of transmitting or submitting all or part of the above information or any damages arising therefrom. Be responsible for.
IV. Reporting and Complaints of Infringement
1. "Wistek Energy" respects the intellectual property rights of each user, and also hopes that users can abide by Chinese laws and regulations on intellectual property rights when using the service. The user understands and agrees that all the content that the user publicly posted on "Wistek Energy" should be its original, enjoy the complete and flawless intellectual property rights or have obtained the prior written permission of the relevant rights holders. If the content posted by the user on Wistek Energy violates the copyright or other rights of a third party, Wistek Energy has the right to deal with it in accordance with the law.
2. If "Wistek Energy" discovers or receives reports or complains from users of violations of this agreement, "Wistek Energy" has the right to conduct the infringing content and user information without notifying the suspected infringing users. Review. "Wistek Energy" has the right to take measures such as deleting, blocking, and disconnecting the relevant infringing content according to the actual situation in accordance with the law, and has the right to deal with the illegal account accordingly.
3. If the right holder or its legal agent finds that there is content that infringes on their legitimate rights and interests on "Wistek Energy", they can first try to get in touch with the author and solve the problem through communication and negotiation. If the right holder or its legal agent cannot contact the author or solve the problem through communication with the author, the right holder or its legal agent can file a complaint with Wistek Energy. In order to ensure that the problem can be handled in a timely and effective manner, please be sure to submit true, valid, complete and clear materials, or the complaint may not be accepted. The complaint materials that the complainant needs to provide to Wistek Energy include:
(1) The right holder has the trademark right, copyright right and / or other legal title that can be exercised according to law. The title certificate includes but is not limited to business license / trademark registration certificate / copyright registration certificate, etc.
(2) The identity certificate of the right holder, which can be an ID card or a passport;
(3) If the complainant is the legal representative of the right holder, in addition to the above materials, the complainant shall also provide a written authorization certificate for the complaint on behalf of the right holder and the identity certificate of the right holder;
(4) In order to ensure the authenticity of the complaint materials, in the infringement complaint, the right holder also needs to sign the following legal statement:
a. I am the legal right holder of the content under complaint;
b. My complaint that the content posted on the Wistek Energy platform violates my corresponding legal rights;
c. If the content of this infringement complaint is not completely true, I will bear all legal liabilities arising therefrom, and assume and compensate for any losses caused by the processing of the relevant account by “Wistek Energy” according to the complainant's notice, including However, it is not limited to the losses incurred by "Wistek Energy" as a result of compensation to the respondent, and the "Wistek Energy" reputation and damage to goodwill. (5) Complaint email: email@example.com
4. "Wistek Energy" has the right to review and supervise the user's use of the service. If the user uses the service in any violation of the provisions of this agreement, "Wistek Energy" has the right to request the user to correct or directly take all necessary (Including, but not limited to, changing or deleting user-published content, suspending or terminating the user’s right to use the service, etc.) to eliminate or mitigate the impact of user misconduct. At the same time, "Wistek Energy" as a network service provider does not have sufficient monitoring capabilities for the occurrence of illegal reprints, false releases, and piracy; "Wistek Energy" does not bear the law for such infringements committed by others on the website Liability, tort liability shall be borne by the implementing party.
5. If any third party infringes the relevant rights of the “Wistek Energy” users, the user agrees to authorize “Wistek Energy” or its designated agent to represent the “Wistek Energy” itself or the user to warn, complain, Initiate administrative law enforcement, litigation, appeal or negotiation settlement, and the user agrees to participate in joint rights protection or signing, issue authorization documents and other related materials if deemed necessary by "Wistek Energy".
V. Protection of User Personal Information
1. The user agrees that "Wistek Energy" collects, uses, stores, shares and protects the user's personal information in accordance with the relevant provisions of laws and regulations, this agreement and other rules on the protection of personal information formulated by "Wistek Energy". The content of this agreement regarding the protection of personal information conflicts with other rules on personal information protection formulated by "Wistek Energy", and the content of personal information protection related to this agreement does not explicitly stipulate that it shall be the content of other rules shall prevail.
2. The protection of personal information of users is a basic policy of “Wistek Energy”. “Wistek Energy” guarantees that it will not disclose or provide users' registration information to third parties and that users will be stored in “ "Wistek Energy", except as otherwise provided by laws and regulations or other rules on personal information protection formulated by "Wistek Energy".
3. When the court or the competent government department requires or "Wistek Energy" to safeguard the legitimate interests of itself and third parties, the user agrees that "Wistek Energy" has the right to use the user's registration information, username, password and other information to log in Registered account of the Bank for evidence preservation, including but not limited to notarization, witness, etc.
VI. Modification of the agreement
1. According to the development of the Internet and changes in relevant laws, regulations and regulatory documents, or due to business development needs, "Wistek Energy" will modify or change the service terms of this agreement when necessary. "Wistek Energy" will directly publish the revised agreement content on the "Wistek Energy" website and App. This announcement is deemed as "Wistek Energy" has notified the user to modify the content, and the modified content will be effectively replaced once it is published Original Terms of Service. "Wistek Energy" can also use e-mail or private message transmission methods to prompt users to modify the terms of the agreement, service changes, or other important matters.
2. In addition, users can check the latest version of the relevant agreement terms on the "Wistek Energy" website or in the "Wistek Energy" App. If the user continues to use the services provided by Wistek Energy, it is deemed that the user has accepted the modified terms of service; if the user does not accept the modified terms of service, he should stop using the services provided by Wistek Energy.
"Wistek Energy" will conduct a reasonable review of the products, services, and advertisements on the "Wistek Energy" website in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations, but cannot guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the external links set. The content on any webpage pointed to by external links that are not actually controlled by "Wistek Energy" shall not bear any responsibility. At the same time, the content of the "Wistek Energy" services may involve the provision of third-party individuals or units, and the quality and content of the services provided by these third-parties are the responsibility of the third-party; users should know and use the third-party service agreement tripartite services. The content, goods, services, advertisements and any other information of third parties must be determined by the user and bear the risk. "Wistek Energy" does not guarantee the timeliness, security and accuracy of its content and network services. Disputes or damages, "Wistek Energy" is not responsible for this
2. "Wistek Energy" does not guarantee that the service will meet the user's requirements. "Wistek Energy" will not bear any responsibility for service interruption or other defects caused by force majeure or reasons beyond the control of "Wistek Energy", but will reasonably and prudently take necessary measures to reduce the loss and impact on users caused by it.
3. The user understands that "Wistek Energy" needs to perform maintenance, maintenance or upgrade on the platform (such as Internet website, mobile network, etc.) or related equipment that provides network services on a regular or irregular basis. Interruptions within a reasonable period of time, "Wistek Energy" does not need to bear any responsibility for this, but "Wistek Energy" will make advance notice as far as possible.
4. The user understands and confirms that there are misleading, deceptive, threatening, defamatory, offensive or illegal information from any other person during the use of the service, or anonymity that violates the rights of others Or fake information, and the behavior accompanying such information, users are also requested to exercise caution in this regard. Do not trust such information and cause losses, thus causing any loss to users or third parties. Provides necessary assistance but assumes no responsibility.
5. Under no circumstances shall "Wistek Energy" be liable for any indirect, consequential, punitive, incidental, special or penal damages, including profits suffered by users using "Wistek Energy" services Losses, etc., even if "Wistek Energy" has been informed of the possibility of such losses.
The validity, interpretation and dispute settlement of this agreement shall apply to the laws of the People's Republic of China. If there is any dispute or dispute between the user and "Wistek Energy", it should first be settled through friendly negotiation. If the negotiation fails, the user agrees to submit the dispute or dispute to the jurisdiction of the people's court where "Wistek Energy" is located.